Sunday, May 25, 2014

RARE BRAIN DISEASE/EUTHANASIA/DYING W/DIGNITY

AOL Mail (357)

Who knew. we should all "salute a brave man, singled out by fate, to    suffer the terrible indignities" of " rare diseases". having lost both parents to cancer, ultimately suffering similar indignities accompanied by horrible pain, "I" would invite "all caring people" to get involved with organizations, legitimate, if not legal, that help " end  the lives of those who are terminal & suffering horribly".(GOOGLE THEM). if I was in my right mind then, I might have attempted to contact these organizations, to release my parents from their prisons of slow death. NOTE: I was not strong enough to honor my "MOM'S REQUEST TO END HER LIFE". WITH ALL THE "MORPINE MED'S THEIR, AN ADDITIONAL DOES OR TWO WOULD HAVE RELEASED HER. YES, I WOULD CARRY "GUILT"(PLUS THIS IS ILLEGAL); SO, I CARRY GUILT THAT I LET HER SUFFER. AT MANY MOMENTS, LIFE TRULY DOES "SUCK". AND THEIR IS NOTHING "MOTHERLY" ABOUT OR IN " MOTHER NATURE".

No comments:

Post a Comment