Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday 6:51 am: munching on brochli...things quiet here..crazy sto9rms outside..hope fellow suirrels safe & drying out in nests...too "rambunchous sund....scratched buddy steve while grabbing new Hazel nuts...finally got "human" to take E>T> " Zoey" out for walk..tahts when I'm " king" of my castle...running just about everywhere..Steve's too slow to head me off...give hime crdit..at his advanced age,,60+..lousy physical shape...did you know he was born " defective""" to quote the " EX"...don't get me wrong..his shirt pockets are great places to hide nuts..even if i'm too fat to climb..used to sleep there..ah..yes..rember it well, my left eye opened while still a "pinky"..to find him holdong me..where was ma with my breakfast??????..that crazy psycho bird Petey..still miss him..almost grabbed him 1st time jumped on steve's shoulder..man..did that bird  throw it into reverse...he was gone in less than 1 second....he was a cool " band leader", why did they play "stairway" so dam loud.!!!!!!!!!......snack time officially over..back to bed...yawn...see ya later..alligator......ZZZZZZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment